Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Yup. Copy that.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

One of his most famous pics. 🤩

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Soulof Love to her Publication

Iconic is the word I think I heard!
🕊🙏🏻🕊

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Please hurry! We are in desperate need of a good cleansing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks this is one of the top 5 iconic photos of this whole time. I was shocked that it was not in Pres. Trumps last book of photos. This one and the one of him with the Bible standing at the church and that one was in it.