Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Why does any of you here think that $740 billion bill will be ratified in Hall of Records???
Why does any of you here think that Guardian of Global Repository ratified and paid out any of the bills
Why does any of you here think that IRS or government has money to fund the employment of new employees???
Will you stop sharing fake news and use critical thinking

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

agreed, sounds more like it
i cant imagine arming a bunch of actuary majors with anything except excel formulas

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

ah yes, that’s more like it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Was thinking UN and NATO. I posted as a response to Laura Logan :-)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Tar. Gets.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

white hats took over the UN.

but ya no way. its all wakey wakey wakey news

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

well this does make more sense with the guns/ammo🙄
IRS>>IMF>>UN

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Yikes! They KNOW Americans won't apply to
work for the UN...

So they're building their army from 'within'.

God knows what these poor applicants will go thru...
MK Ultra, implants, etc.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Stranger Things 😎

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

UN must raise its head
So we can cut the fooker off.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

If we are watching a movie and all evil plans are laid to bare it makes sense why the United States has a Black Swan and becomes bankrupt which would dissolve the Fed and IRS. My only concern is who controls the New Financial System which is currently being put in place. i pray it’s good people.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

* Agents of a foreign (corporate) power * Fraud atop fraud!

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the 16th Amendment, the Income Tax, and the IRS.”
~ Ron Paul COINCIDENCE??

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment."
U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States,

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Americans gonna be on the IRS like flies on ...

Bringing Light to Darkness

I am looking to the IRS form 1040X and I am not clear on what needs to be completed to be refunded, can you give us some pointers on how to do it, if you know?

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040x.pdf

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS STILL TREASON SEASON

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS STILL TREASON SEASON

What do we call them, from the LOW Manual@vincentkennedy?

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

TRAITOR

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

(5) Show this thread