Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Off the charts glowing.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

oh yeahπŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

How’d he get that long paragraph on his page? I only got like 3 lines…

Also, we’re supposed to take him seriously when he just joined in August? Just August, no date? Most people have a date, not just the month.

This whole thing stinks.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

AGREE!!!!πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

What I don’t understand is why he drove from Columbus? It’s about an hour and a half away.

ALL PART OF THE MOVIE

Setting the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Yup!! but we’re READY!!!😁

(1) Show this thread

This is what I found interesting. The name is off by one letter, but he has a son named Ricky as well. Ricky and not Richard or Rich or Rick? Seems like fookery.

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/23034314/ricky-walter-sheffer

Oh yeah!!! Agree! OF COURSE it is!!πŸ‘πŸ˜

(2) Show this thread

all cinci papers are saying he is a proud boy and linked to jan 6… far right extremist…
like clockwork……

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

YES!! I've been reading that too on MSN!! They're so inept at trying to make people believe this though that it's backfiring on them LOL!!!

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Found this reply to@realDonaldTrump on TS

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

You may want to send that to Nunes.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

nobody is taking the bait though LOL!! 1 Like, and that's probably his fellow agentπŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

oh my!! my eyes πŸ™„

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Swear I first read his name as Ricky Schiff-er.
He sounds kinda shifty... 🧐

😏πŸ”₯NOT suspicious at all, right??!😁

i cant believe I did that... lol well yeah I can! Good grief. 🀣

(2) Show this thread

That was painful to read...WE do not even sound like [him]...

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I KNOW!! β€œthese people are stupid”, to Q uote a famous source LOL!!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Found this just now.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈOMG!! from β€˜teaser’ huh?! this just gets funnier and funnierπŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

That’s hilarious funny thing i notice a string of bots last week trying to follow me on TS had to block at least 20 they all had the same post a link to hunter laptop after twitter i learned quickly how tell bots from real people. TS had been strange lately so i have backed off from going other than checking Trumps messages. Until corporations fall this crap will continue. Hopefully sooner than later.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

I know!! I only go on to check Trump’s messages too… it’s pretty bad now!!

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Another Fedsurrectionist.

In response 10Δƒ c̄❓ to his Publication

It’s pretty crazy to see how stupid they really are LOL!! To think they actually believed anyone would do this reveals a level of stupidity that is astounding 🀣🀣🀣 🀣

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Ricky's buddies at their last cookout:

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

traitors to their country!

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Makes sense. They will go after TS before midterms.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jack Nicholson - You can't handle the truth - YouTube

Jack Nicholson delivers this world-famous line.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

CEO of coinbase

haha

(8) Show this thread