The evil "Woke" agenda really took off during Trump's Presidency. It's as if he was a drawing poultice applied to the body politic bringing all the depravity & rot to the surface so everyone can see it. COVID lock-downs exposed the twisted FedGov education agenda to parents for the 1st time, w its anti-American CRT & anti-human Homosexual push. FedGov's actions toward J6 protestors & now raid on Trump's MaL exposed the fascist Biden Admin & Left. You can't fix what you don't know is broken.

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

well staed my Fren!

i STILL FIND this all hard to believe!!!
impossible to ignore ever again

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Wish I did. Been watching it growing slowly since the '70s, when Hippies grabbed the reins. Saw it was our institutions of higher learning feeding it into society at 1st, so started warning our colleges needed fixing back then. No good. No one listened.

Then they started turning out teachers who began pushing their agenda on kids. Anti-Christian/Anti-God/Anti-American at 1st. Slowly working toward a favorable view of Marxism. Like a snowball rolling down a hill, picking up in size & speed as it progressed thru the yrs. Corrupting our schools & our kids, rewriting our history. At 1st it was just [...] all reference to God/Creator out of Founding Documents, twisting the reasons behind holidays like Thanksgiving.

Then those kids went to college, & the Marxist profs built on what the lower grades primed. Then another group of kids were produced, even more uneducated in truth than the last.

The colleges are the Black Heart of The Swamp & always have been.

(1) Show this thread