At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you, Patriots, for everything you are doing! Remember to do something each day for Happiness; Happiness Is Strength! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRlNTNmDwq8

Only people mentioned by @tnareau in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Trump Life 2 to his Publication

This is so true, I remember showing this very thing to my Granddaughter just a couple of months ago. She came running into the house all excited that a little bird was trapped inside our porch area and was to frightened to find its way out.

I came outside and saw the bird shaking in the corner so instead of rushing at it I sat down and began talking gently and lovingly to the bird to come to me it took about a half hour for the bird to see I was no threat to it and it flew into my hand and I released it outside!

When we are calm and patient amazing things result every time, some of us need this more than anything else in life to finally see just how big and wonderful our natural existence really is.

We miss so much around us in the rush of worry, fear and ignorance and do so much damage to our knowledge base in doing so...WE LITERALLY BECOME OUR OWN ADVERSARY....

πŸ‘‰πŸ’₯The enormity of the plan REQUIRES our CALM.... BEFORE THE STORM IS COMPLETED!πŸ‘ˆπŸ’₯