Struck by lightning, 4 men in Gurugram live to tell their tale

Lightning video shot in
India 🇮🇳 goes viral with
‘Don’t stand under a tree
when it rains’

https://t.me/TheOfficialSantino

https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/gurugram/story/haryana-gurugram-lightning-strike-struck-death-thunderbolt-video-1778715-2021-03-12

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Jesus!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

All living things have an electromagnetic field - we all all, essentially antennas and transceivers (receive and send frequencies and…electric charges).

Note that the people - not the tree - were hit.

My theory is that their electricomagnetic fields were concentrated together - this attracted the electrical charge.

Unfortunate.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

That is unfortunate.

never stand under a tree. this is why

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

From the article
"In order to avoid the rain, the four horticulture staffers employed at Vatika Signature Villas decided to take shelter under a tree. Little did they know that a thunderbolt would land at their feet."

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Holy Guacamole....😱

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

I do remember seeing this vid on twatter last year.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I used to work on a farm for a guy and he had 4 cows and an angus bull get zapped next to a tree that was hit by lightning, they didn't make it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So even as a little kid Nana knew better than to stand under a tree to watch the lightening storms
My Mom usually had to drag me in from the driveway!
I loved to watch them.

Doing dangerous things safely as a child.

We are about to be in dangerous times.
Let's do things safely, no knee jerk responses, careful consideration of moves ahead.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My Mom used to drag me out of the back of her car....LOL I LOVED them too and we didn't get many in Redondo Beach, but when we did, that's where she would find me every time... So alike Nana...It cracks me up how alike we are girl!🙌

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

They lived?
Through this?!
Whoa

Reminds me of something Q posted on TS 🤔

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

How many people take video in the rain of other people hiding under a tree? In addition, the video is of good quality, for a "snapshot".

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

CCTV security? Maybe a bus stop, maybe to keep an I on the panels? Not sure if the strike is real, but that could be how/why it was recorded

(1) Show this thread