MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

And then there's the FBI raid on the winter White House. I mean, Mar A Lago, which actually IS being employed as a temporary White House. Here you'll find President Trump, the most powerful man in the world, protected by Secret Service, military personnel, and snipers on the roof. But despite these layers of protection, the FBI agents in blue windbreakers managed to bully their way past the armed guards at the fortified gate, Intimidate the dozens of Secret Service, Navy Seals and other military personnel, and burst into the main house of the compound housing the president. From there, they proceeded directly to Trump's hidden safe, which uses all of the high tech protection from safecracking one would assume a head of state would possess, and immediately managed to crack it open and clear out its contents. This, despite the fact that the safe may very well have contained sensitive Top Secret documents meant for the president's eyes only.

and for some reason, mar-a-lago was closed to the public, and low staff. how very convenient. and kick out mr T's attorney and tell staff to turn off the security cameras? lol. right...

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

And Trump and the family were not there! Yeah, you KNOW the security at that place has to be unreal....no one, including Biden's IBF (Inept Biden Flunkies), commonly known as FBI, would get past all that! This was a good way to bring things into focus for those not yet awake.....I think Trump (his double) will be arrested! A WH op for sure! I feel like Trump and family are secured somewhere safe, as the Big Reveal (TRUTH) is about to take place and all hell is gonna break loose! The Dems know it too and they are beyond scared!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I do not want to see them arrest Mr T or 2.0). He does not deserve it, and it sets a precedent for patriots to be arrested by fbi for no probable cause.

I hope it does not happen.

the irs will try to arrest people for not paying taxes, is also what I am concerned about.

it is all wrong.

nazis and gestapo. they want us in concentration camps in the long run, is what I see.

(1) Show this thread