#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not a big fan of Brian.

Ditto, I just heard him on FAUX “not” real news...mention Miami’s Mayor who may run for POTUS. Brian was praising him because he is NOT TIED TO TRUMP! 🤦‍♀️

Question...Where’s Tucker? 🤣

Of ALL weeks for him to be gone, why the week of 8-08-22?

Listening even to this interview, Tucker would have made those agreeable serious faces 🤣 and piggy backed with some factual comments dissing CDC. (But NOT ass kissing childish wolf in sheep’s clothing Brian 🤪).

Where’s Tucker?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I heard and saw on Twitter that he is working on something for Tucker Carlson originals. I think he is supposed to be on Friday, maybe ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tuckeroriginals/status/1557521712224391171?s=12

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

From what I've gathered on Telegram, Tucker is hiding out. There may be some compromising emails making an appearance soon. You do know he was a big fan of Hunter Biden? Emails between the two of them? I just don't know who to trust anymore, certainly not one person on Fox news! Fox is for entertainment purposes only at this point for me!