Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

its funny how [they] take credit for His work

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Higgs Boson particle aka “the God particle”: A particle of light discovered to hold matter together. Hmmn 🤔 Well now, doesn’t that sound familiar? “God is Light” “He holds ALL THINGS TOGETHER!”
🙌😂💙

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

no matter how hard they try, God is still the mindblowingly, spectacularly brilliant MASTER SCIENTIST! Nothing compares!

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

KEK!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

CERN. This is an Image of CERN, the 'God Particle" Accelerator in Lake Geneva, Switzerland. Watch the Water! We are, Individually and Collectively, Holo-Fractally Encoded Embodiments of the Universal Waters/Aether/"Firmament of Creation as Expressed through the Oceanic Waters of Gaia; Our Bodies are 70 Percent Water and Our Cells Contain Salt Water that is in Exact Ratio as "SEA" Water.

"The EYE through which I See God is the Same EYE through which God SEES Me." -Meister Eckhart

"If Thy EYE Become Single, then Your Whole Body Shall Be Filled with Light." (Jesus, The Christ)

(3) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

FYI: The Pelosium Collider annilates cognition and recognition about Who is Really in Charge ...

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Seems notable that 2 GOLD (Au) ions can be used to make matter out of LIGHT.

Seems there’s more to gold then I realized.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Gold Cap Stone on the pyramids.
Whats going on there?
They were trying to create LIFE....
Reanimate their ancestors back from the dead...
From the cloud....
Sirius.....

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

CERN = trying to create matter and be like God?

(6) Show this thread