Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I'm not convinced he will be arrested, would it be such a shock if he was,? Would [they] do it to bait the people into an uprising?

Anything is possible considering how many twists n turns there are in this movie. Thankfully we have an amazing band of anons continually baking bread & dishing out the popcorn.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Posted earlier on TS to somebody claiming Q is full of it.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Well,
If Patriots are in Control
Then; Yes.
he knew fully well this was happening.
I don't know if I agree with the election theory cause I hope we know so much more Collectively before the Elections. Mid-Term or 2024.

He never conceded and while all this is going on I'm pretty sure States are still OverTurning the 2020 Election.

Who Knows?

I know in the End; Humanity wins!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

What she says makes perfect sense, however, I don't think first arrest is Trump...I don't feel that is big enough for the normies...

We already know waaaaay more than the normies with their heads in the sand, and what would get them really pissed off enough to see the truths would be one of their own being hauled off.

I still think the world would be shocked if it is the Resident house plant. With Trump, that would only give them a false security and a much to gleeful idea.... what we want is them to be scared to death it's their idiot "leader"...and that kills two birds with one stone, Shock the world and Scare Event (it's for them, not us)... Just thinking out loud, I know nothing..LOL

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Looking at it all angles given how bad the corruption is. Seeing over several years human trafficking arrest which have been tremendous, ceo’s retired or died. So many actors and musicians have died strangely. Long term politicians retired on both sides which if they had control no way they would. mask mandates and covid passports gone so much more one can come to the conclusion this is all possibility true. Only thing left is the financial part of it which is the new system. VK said Trump not done with the fed yet. i truly understand no civil war and save the children. i just pray we at the end. God Bless

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

bullseye

Ive heard some people like Q Storm Patriot on Telegram say Trump will be arrested Yada yada but that is what everyone is thinking so that would be too obvious. But what about White Squall movie that has been refrenced??? Or will Merrick Garland be arrested first. I just dont know but its one heck of a good movie plot that I dont know the ending to.

Same thing i just told my neighbor ))