Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Morning
Thanks for stopping by
🤗👋👋

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

Mornin' feelz.✨

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Jax is grown up now 😊
Bigger, and Beautiful💕

(1) Show this thread

smooth flow

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

There is nowhere to hide.#Fooked

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

When is the APL going to change?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

extraordinary!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

That is so freaking cool!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

GM VK
It's great to stop and watch these videos. That was mesmermizing.
Have a mighty fine MAGA kinda day!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hi, my friend. I hope you are doing wonderful! Rough week here, but God has provided me the strength I need to handle all thrown my way. Baby steps 🥰🥰🥰

beamin!! 😉🤩🙏

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

chopper showing vibrations, song reminds me of Grease which reminds me of John Travolta, Travolta Vibes?

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

I know I am a little late to the party but MORNING VICENT!!!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Good Afternoon! Under the weather but soldiering on.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

the first thing to see everyday.
GoodMorning VK❣️
صباح الهنا ❣️

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Good Morning!

The S92A - Deathtrap - Symbol of Corporate/Gov greed vs safety.

S92 airframe was designed as VTOL competition for the Osprey. When they lost the bid they converted it to a helicopter using Blackhawk engines. The frame wasn not designed for it and the vibrations were so severe the oil pump bolts would shear off losing oil pressure. The company tried to update the manual to tell pilots NOT to throttle down during oil pressure failure. The FAA knew the company had lied about the performance and would not update the manual in response

Many died because the pilots did not k

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Vibrations.
The video is very telling.

(1) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Good morning ! What's the good word?

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

It's a beautiful thing. i wish we could see that kind of thing all the time.

Good afternoon, VK, Florida is humid.

USAF MOM!! Gigi to 5 grandkids. Mother to 2 amazing children. I love my kids. Love my 2 chihuahuas and 2 cats. #WWG1WGA

Good morning VK!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

good morning!!

good morning VK

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Good morning VK

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Good Morning VK 💙🇺🇸

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

😃Good morning VK

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

same
time stap
as last nights post ?

perfect timing.......

Child of God 🙏 Patriot 🇺🇸 Lover of life, truth and happiness 💗 Looking for insight & inspiration ✨ #WWG1WGA 🌎 #SaveOurChildren 👼🏻

Good Morning VK - looking forward to all being revealed to see what we can’t normally see 👀