#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They know they will lose the 3 letters. This is why they upped funding for Capital Police and IRS. More power than the FBI when combined.

Not a bad plan 4 them.
However, that's their timeline.

Anyone have CERNS schedule?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Who are the individuals that make up the Innovation Platform of CERN? Anyone go down that hole yet?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Interesting article that I haven't read before. I didn't realize CERN was created to basically advance technology to counter the United States technology. So are they just competing with the USA or at war with us?

I'm interested in the exact names of individuals on the above mentioned board. Who are they, what ties do they have, can we see monetary ties etc in open source. May lead to nothing, but I think we've all learned how these individuals all seem to be tied together. My guess is this is no different. I'm going to need more than my phone & a few minutes for that.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mari_anne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne Risk, click on at the bottom under it