A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Reincarnation is the explanation for mass gender confusion.

We have all lived many lives as both women and men, and every race.

This is our final incarnation as 3D humans. People are integrating soul fragments from male and female lifetimes.

No one is born in the wrong body.

https://twitter.com/Kabamur_Taygeta/status/1556984034886004736

I firmly believe it is vaccines that are causing gender confusion.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Betty45 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication

I have definitely thought about the consequences of that. It. makes logical sense to me that it could contribute to the gender issues.

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

What about all the fetal cells used in the foods these supermarkets sell, it’s used in makeup, and I’m sure the list is endless. It sure is something that’s being used in the past 20-30 years. This was never an issue back then. It keeps getting worse as the years go by….. I see someone who is tranny daily. I hate going out anywhere now, these mixed up whatever they are are sad to see.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Funnily enough, I remember RFK Jr asking this question over a year ago in an interview with a scientist who dealt with vaccines when they were discussing fetal cells in the ingredients. She didn't give an answer either way, wasn't sure really, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i 100% believe thi for over thirty yrs as i started noticing and observing the change in kids since i worked at school. no coincidences

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

when i jumped down this endless dirty rabbit hole, i called this. Injecting the opposite dna imto a damaged dna(parents with auto immune issuesweakened their own dna) and we are
i also believe that woman especially in their 40's(myself included) were given too much testosterone!

Retired business owner. Never thought I'd have one social media account let alone three😂 Here for President Trump and Maga.❤️Trump🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I agree..bloodwork showed 2x the amount of testosterone in my results.. always thought it was bcuz I have 6 brothers!

(1) Show this thread

Agree

Retired business owner. Never thought I'd have one social media account let alone three😂 Here for President Trump and Maga.❤️Trump🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Charlene Smith to her Publication

all intentional...by design 👍

(1) Show this thread

Agree