Miss this account!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I remember her. Also the women who scramed at the TV and laughed super loud at the tv? We don't remember her name.. Starts with the letter K ?

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Karli! She's on Telegram and TRUTH now.

Yesss !!!!!!! Karli !!! I will add her on telegram and sadly here in Mexico without VPN i cannot get Truth Social.

Here is the link - https://t.me/realKarliBonne

And hopefully, soon they will allow Mexico access!

In other news. Does he look “rattled” 😂

Only people mentioned by @HiVibes in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Where is Melania? I never see her in recent pictures with President Trump.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Saw a pic of her yesterday of the funeral that they attended for Ivana. Even Baron was there.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i prayed for him and his family this morning
i get the optics thing
its just difficult to see him have to put up with so much bullshit

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I truly believe he doesnt mind. I believe everything is already done like Q said. This is just to show the people. For someone so outspoken like Trump how is he not more upset on what has happened the other day? He is doing just fine God Bless. This is all a movie and its going to plan. I do not believe that the “demorats” are going to try to kill him as they are already dead or in Gitmo lol

(1) Show this thread

That boot on the far left 😏

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

Good Eye. Didnt notice it. This is truly the best time to be alive. So many things happening at once but its important to know this is all a movie and we must must keep up the good vibes

(1) Show this thread