Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

I'm understanding a larger group unity, not only from anon but from my veteran and business contacts worldwide. we've agreed that there is a justice coming that'll no doubt be "public"... the people want answers and truth.

note: I've had 0 comm with any active brethren since 5 Jan 21. prior to this date, comm was daily.

Number 1 THANKYOU FOR YOUR SERVICE NUMBER 2 IT'S PAST TIME TO BRING THE PAIN.MY FATHER WAS IN THE 1 ST CALVERY IN VIETNAM 69 70 DIED 2006 AGENT ORANGE GOT HIM STOMACH CANCER .HIPPIES COMMUNIST ALL THE SAME SPIT ON HIM AND HIS BUDDY'S WHEN THEY GOT HOME EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE TOLD TO CHANGE INTO CIVILIAN CLOTHING IT DIDNT MATTER THEY WERE DRAFTED TO DO A JOB AND THEY DID IT WITH THEIR HAND TIED BEHIND THEIR BACKS FOR MY FATHER AND ALL WHO WERE BEFORE HIM OR AFTER THANKS .FOR THE ONES WHO BETRAY AMERICA ANTIFA BLM HIPPIES YOU ALL DESERVE A ROAP OR A BULLET MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME JUST AS LONG A

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jasonkuykendall42 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JASON KUYKENDALL, click on at the bottom under it