If I were President Trump and Melania, I'd throw out everything they touched, tear up the carpeting, fumigate the whole place, start over and buy all new, send the govt. a bill, and if they don't pay, sue the heck out of them.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-even-searched-melanias-wardrobe-in-trump-raid/

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

So Melania should get a brand new wardrobe AND get to redesign/remodel Mara-lago!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Sick.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

My concern is what did they plant while there?

They probably jacked off in Melonia’s closet.

idk they actually got in unless they were invited. can you imagine whos watching 45 and his fam and properties. i see this more as optics. but thats just my opinion. why didnt they raid his nj place at the same time? Doesnt he move there in the summer?

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

God only know what they planted in there.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Yep!

(1) Show this thread