Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

The dosage is by weight. There is a sliding lb. dial on the plunger that you lock in.

@floridasharkman or @ SSG_Q ON TRUTH SOCIAL. they have it all.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

a pencil eraser on back of tongue. Do it everyday and never get sick.

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

I’m doing the Dirt Road Protocol- 2 pencil eraser doses (morning & evening away from food). Depending on your health conditions, you could start there. Or start even slower with a smaller amount once a day to see how you feel.

Fook the allopathic medical system, we are our own doctors!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The fellow who started the Dirt Road Discussions channel (link below) recommends 1 school pencil eraser sized amounts 2x daily for an adult of ANY weight. He has a lot personal experience using Ivermectin in this form.

YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE ON IVERMECTIN. It is NOT a drug. It is a naturally occuring fungus that kills parasites in mammals. It forms on grass and vegetation as rain or dew dries.

The only possible effect of taking large doses is the greater possibility of “herxing” occuring. Herxing is a NORMAL physical response to the elimination of parasites - it can manifest as aches and pains in extremities, internal organ discomfort (I had tender kidneys for a few days - probably had a high level of parasites in them), blurred vision. All NORMAL and all TEMPORARY.

Ivermectin is natural and innocuous.

Here’s the link to that Telegram channel I mentioned (fellow’s name is Danny - totally awesome human being):

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Danny’s a great guy. I do this everyday. Works for me.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

I recommend listening to the chats on Dirt Road Discussion on TG. Start with Dosages.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

It shows on the package by weight.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

The tube is marked. I took it for 5 days