So get this. CEO of Parler gets voted out by the board and are now putting a former Twitter exec in the position as CEO.
SHAM!

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

The post linked to an article by The Wall Street Journal detailing how Parler made more than 50 referrals to the FBI ahead of the violent siege. If the company thought the post would garner a positive reaction among the site's users, they were wrong.

One user wrote: "To confirm, you are calling for an investigation into big tech collusion while you are colluding with the FBI against your platform members?" Another user wrote: "This is NOT an example of a free speech platform. Parler is a fraud."

https://www.newsweek.com/parler-fbi-capitol-riot-users-angry-posts-referred-federal-authorities-1579113

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

PEOPLE ON GAB! I'M TELLING YOU STRAIGHT. A NEW HEAD OF CYBERSECURITY WAS HIRED FROM TWITTER 2 WEEKS AGO. WATCH YOUR 6... CUZ THEY'RE WATCHING YOU!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

What the??????? Isnt Dan Bongino part owner??? Whats going on?

yep. same game, just a mirror of it.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Has Elon not bought TWATTER yet. Hurry up Elon.

I am Trump supporting conservative. Patriot!

i would figure Dan Bongino wiuld not let that occur.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Huh, hadn't heard that yet
Thought about getting Parler as a backup account to Twitter back in the fall, but didn't like giving the info to sign up. There was a hack & info was exposed before Parler went down so there you go
Also, Codemonkey (Ron) said it wasn't secure before all hell broke loose
And then the servers were yanked...after people were urged to go to Parler over & over. It was like a lot of Twitter & FB refugees were being herded there & I was even warier
It's why I'm still a bit dubious about Telegram - I'm looking at some people's accounts there but don't have the app yet

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

They're Toast

REALLY?!!!!!🀯 will be deleting them faster than ever! Surprised that Bongino is allowing and standing with them still. i will delete them.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

That's why I deleted that POS app. Never liked parler. This place is way better.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

What the Actual Fuk ??? 😲

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Parler was always a trojan horse op. Bongino isn't innocent. They literally herded conservatives to Parler for months. They have the data and a list.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

so even Bongino is not a good guy?πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜°

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Gab is the other noose. They hired a new cybersecurity person straight from Twitter. They were bragging about ALL the Silicon Valley resumes remember? Then two weeks ago they were advertising & trying to start up a new chat room on Gab. I queried about the security and the privacy and I got to know him well...😳 You are NOT safe there... Red Flag Alerts!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

matze ball was weak. and didnt know what was going on.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Joe Pags, on his radio program last night, read an email (or maybe it was a text) he received from Dan Bongino stating that John Matze's stance on freedom of speech as it applies to Parler differred from the board so the board (Dan is on the board) fired him. Waiting for more details as Joe gets more info from Dan. Very interesting.

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication

Dan isn't innocent. He doth protest too much. I never believed him and always viewed Parler as a trap for conservatives. Who has your personal data?

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication

36 hour rule on this one ... πŸ€”

(2) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ That's ok. We have Anonup and we thank you! Site of the Patriots! πŸ™πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Have you recieved my messages about this circle flag?

Wow! That says a lot.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

yeah,, hes another one who talks a lot of shit,, never has any real info,, like everyone else,,, nothing but speculation....... im sick of all the speculation and all the blow hards that say things but know absolutley nothing...

I never trusted Bongino. Still dont

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

In response Pug Patriot to her Publication

πŸ€¨πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Never liked him trying to pull patriots away from the battlefield! Twitter.

(1) Show this thread

Is there a source?

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

money and power is [their] God....sad

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

... lol, YOU just got more popular than you ever wanted.
Good job, loving your efforts.
Thank you. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I knew it!!! If you wait long enough.... it reveals.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😎I followed Vincent Kennedy to AnonUp and WeGo.Social when things got hinky 😍

dead end job already.., who will go back there after CodeMonkey and Dan B's little skirmish then they take them down.., too much uncertainty and too many alternatives.,, ah like get Up for anonup.com

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

I wonder what Dan B is doing. hmmπŸ€₯

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🀬🀬🀬🀬

Parler is over

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Soooo....πŸ€”

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

well, my phone only lets me get this one, which is a great platform. my fb has been so slow on my chromebook..its about to get kicked off again..they stole my first one, including all my artwork..🀬..Cant wait for big tech to hit an iceberg of justice soon..🍿🍿