WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

desantis needs to get rid of him

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

From April 16, 2022 - Julie Green Ministries

Re: Ron DeSantis
https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/these-are-the-days-of-big-reveals?rq=desantis

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

LSWH

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Remember Trump pushes people to the fore front for a reason all will be revealed

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Remember Trump pushes people to the fore front for a reason all will be revealed

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

agreed

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

does he have a team to stop the predators? has he said anything about the trafficking issues?
freedom is great and all but what about the kids?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

desantis is my governor, Trump is my president

I live in Florida. Desantis has a great team and they are fighting hard for freedom. I and my community are living our freedoms because they are fighting hard. I see and and live it every day right now.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I believe DeSantis is fighting for freedom. Personally, I like him.

Everyone seems to be replaced w/actors.
Look how many 'copies' we've seen of Trump.
My question is..when was he replaced?
"we are watching a movie'

I am not saying that DeSantis is bad...I'm just saying. "What if"
I was trying to find the article were Trump said he likes this "current DeSantis", but I can seem to find it.

I attached one about Trumo 'bashing' him.

LSWH...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/16/report-trump-bash-ron-desantis-private-dull-personality/

(1) Show this thread

BQQM