#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You know what comes next.

Tuis was my theory last year from a conversation with a fren! It just may come reality! 👇🏼

They will arrest Trump in efforts to bring him down for good however, it will be another trap for the DS. Right now there is no evidence of the crimes against humanity that Trump is accusing the Dems and the DS. And since the whole system is corrupted, there’s no way they would let Trump set foot in a court room and make his case, but if you allow the Dems their way and they accuse Trump of some bogus crime, the courts will not hesitate to convict him and the whole world will be watching. This is when Trump will unload the MOABS and the MSM will be covering all of it. This, I believe will trigger the blackout and the Patriots will use the EBS to keep the information feeding the public.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Hell of a Theory! 📢👍

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

All I can say for sure, is this movie is getting good!!!

(1) Show this thread

He is safe in seclusion doing what he does best. Please pray for him.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication

He and his family are always in my prayers, Patriot . . . that is a certain!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What if the 15 boxes of documents removed from Mar-A-Lago are actually filled with all the evidence against [them] for all their crimes? How do you legally insert evidence?

5D Chess at it's finest! 👊💥🔥

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Bingo - I have always thought that Trump would be the arrest that will shock the world -