#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You know what comes next.

#Fooked comes next. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Got your 7's P.J. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸคšโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

bon signe 111 ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜๏ธque verite arrive

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The military Special Ops forces completed their mission to rid the world of tunnels and DUMBS last month. It's time for the next phase of the operation to make America great. Arrest them all!

It is TIME for the MILITARY to PULL that TRIGGER America

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

1221 timestamp

Proud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

So weird, this drop was the last thing I thought about before I fell asleep last night.

(3) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!