Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Hooe people don't get too hoked up on this because dates and times never seem to pan out.

Deplorable from Dixieland๐Ÿฆ… ๐ŸธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Yea they aint going to tell the enemy what theyre going to be doing. About ready for the EBS or the my fellow Americans the storm is upon us or something

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

It does not say what day they announce! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Hope this is TRUE! Feb 5 at six pm eastern on all media channels. see todays message charlie ward

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

How come no one from overseas is talking about this?

Tired of the Governmentโ€™s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

One can hope!!! ๐Ÿ˜

alright!

#2A, #USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง #SaveTheChildren

Really dont like to see dates, i really don't believe they mean anything in posts like this. Why would we give up dates of anything? take it with a grain of salt, just thought it was interesting to see.

We will not be silenced. Although our world looks like itโ€™s going to sh!t, I put my faith in God.

Michael Dunn doesn't exist on Telegram. So far anything with dates for EAS has not panned out

109 Senators? Makes no sense.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

maybe those "elected" as well as those who were "running against them" in some cases? I honestly don't know that count- just a thought.

(1) Show this thread

vendredi 5 ๐Ÿฅธca se confirme