Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Lauren Daigle - Trust In You (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Purchase “How Can It Be” on iTunes: http://bit.ly/LDhcib2015SUBSCRIBE to LaurenDaigleVevo: https://www.youtube.com/user/LaurenDaigleVEVOSUBSCRIBE to laurend...

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💗 This!

(1) Show this thread

The way I look at it is, God is good, good always triumphs over evil. So I'm chilling right with you because God's got this!!
🙏❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

1000%

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Yes! All God! 😊

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

👊🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

🤜🤛

🤜🤛

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Feeling Your Vibe Brotha, Sitting Here All Comfy Waiting For The worm To Turn.
It's Coming Because In The End God Wins.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

InDeeD.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Even if it is a movie, God is in control.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

100%

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

looks like you’re at Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels Texas

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

just a gif but looks relaxing..

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

😁💜🙏💜

You could not have said that any better.
Exactly how I feel.

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

God Bless You.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So with you on that Jason…God has got this🙌🙏❣️

Amen! right there with you ❤️

In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication

👍🤝🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread