Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Not knowing about the raid we drove by early afternoon. All looked quiet then.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Hope they ALL sing God Bless America and UNITE behind the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time - President Donald John Trump!!

Shatter these corrupt agencies FBI/CIA to the wind............shame on PEDO, CHINA JOE BIDAN!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? Les Miserable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojoC-Kbzpo8&t=23s

Les Misérables (2012) - Do You Hear The People Sing? Scene (7/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Les Misérables - Do You Hear The People Sing?: Marius (Eddie Redmayne), Éponine (Samantha Barks), Enjolras (Aaron Tveit), and the Friends of the ABC inspire ...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? Les Miserable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojoC-Kbzpo8&t=23s

Les Misérables (2012) - Do You Hear The People Sing? Scene (7/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Les Misérables - Do You Hear The People Sing?: Marius (Eddie Redmayne), Éponine (Samantha Barks), Enjolras (Aaron Tveit), and the Friends of the ABC inspire ...

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Only because I am who I am I called the department of justice and I just hung up with the Miami Fbi and the guy seemed to be on my page…. optics…..😎