The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Thankfully the water in my region is non-fluoridated, and I've been using non-fluoridated toothpaste for at least the last 2.5 years...

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

What brand and where did you purchase it? I found a non-floride paste in the drugstore. The brand is called Toms. I hate the taste of it and it costs $14.00 here. There is definitely a market niche for an enterprising individual.

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

I get the Burt's Bees one. Tastes good, My daughter didn't like the Tom's one either. I believe they also have a charcoal one as well.

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

ThanQ! Will try to find BBs

I lnow you can get it at Walmart...it's in the toothpaste aisle...it's a little more money than regular toothpaste, but it tastes good, and I think it's cheaper than Tom's....

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LoveMy Cats, click on at the bottom under it