===

Archillect
@archillect

3:04 AM · Aug 5, 2022

https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1555449751038054402

3 pics ⤵️

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Anyone know which pyramids / stars?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you - are the Giza pyramids named?
like sm, med, & lg ... or something more relevant?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

something something Khufuh, Khafrah's and Mankaraa(?)

I suppose that is Egyptian?
I was curious if the names were related / referenced the stars.
The image is outstanding.

that is correct:) excuse me for being vage, i didnt mean to presume you knew this was in egypt since we have many many around the whole world

Giza pyramids are in Egypt right? (title said Giza)

,that is correct, its by the Nile

Its been thought that the Nile used to flood inside the pyramids, adding to their ability to send out energy ... not just resonance, but send out electricity -

i concure with that notion/hypotheses
,looks like digital micro chips from above 👀🍿

The crystals, ??? on top of the pyramids were removed and thus no longer can connect ... wonder who did that ... the Pharaohs or another connection to globalists?

looks like its not only pyramids that had that but modern enough buildings, but are removed in our lifetime, now just spears and empty towers, some with a bell, but many look like they missing something
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=df6cy3NywuA&t=192s

Yes all the major "churches" were healing centers, with the antennae mounted on the top most peak, they were also destroyed, by who - idk the names but clearly the same cult.

[they] change names

I know.
Ex: St. Clair changed to Sinclair ... same fam

Freeman= Rothchild

"Freemason" is an org // Rothchild is a fam name

The name Freeman is listed as one of [they're] names

miss that, thanks, w/ out my glasses sorry.
Yes, Freeman is from Rothchilds?
I know Zuckerberg's was changed / was a Rothchild

the list is pretty long,i have it way back back into another device😹🔎but it out there

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it