Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

right Alan Parrott was one of JFK Jr's disguises

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

No coincidences here. Birds of a feather...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thats right RFKJR is a falconer, no coincidence rightπŸ’™

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

i am thinking its a comm to say John F Kennedy didnt die,and i think its John jr whom is parrot

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

el primoπŸ˜‰

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

i thought [ they] liked weaving spidersπŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

Those Kennedy's sure like falcons.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

falcon comms

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Peregrine Falcons are miracles !

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

,dont forget The Kennedys

(1) Show this thread

REAL PATRIOT!!! GOD bless him and his.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

,hey thats us 😹πŸͺ–

(1) Show this thread