The vaccinated need help, they always have the remedy before putting the poison out on us but this time do they ??? I have seen some natural thing to do or take after vaccine

Don't be mean to those who got the Jab they didn't understand, when things don't make sense a person will think the truth is not real we were all there at one time when we thought What this can't be. but the truth is we all ALL have been living in the TWILIGHT ZONE/ Soap opera

If you know of tried or heard of anything feel free to share in the comments Thank you
I know Tesla Purple plates help restore DNA I use them But you got to make sure they are the true Tesla plates there is supposed to be med beds don't think they are available yet, I have seen pine needle tea recommended

some have said after the first shot they wished that hadn't, the info just got to them to late and a lot have missed the info because we have been in a info war
together we can help#VaccineInjured#jabinjuries#stopthevacc

Only people mentioned by @JoanneSherman in this post can reply

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

I noticed that they in the video got the Jab after biden was put in
🤔👀👀👀