I have to hand it to the white hats and military for confusing the living shit out of people.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

dark to light

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

No kidding!
Art of War. ;)

Go#17! 17 TS:)

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

odd thing today my husband who is a veteran and has worked on aircraft his whole life saw 2 military aircraft flyover today that he could not identify...

By Design :)

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Most definitely Doq! Confused for months!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Most definitely Doq! Confused for months!

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

TRUTH is the most powerful force!

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Yup. But then so are our enemies.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

More confused than a Pack of Blind Squirrels in a Peanut Butter Factory !

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

lol!

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

In the end.. it won't matter much.. too little too long

They sure got to Joe

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

100% correct

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Anons had fron row seats during the Q drops.

Enjoy the show normies!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂 yup

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

LOL, that's an understatement

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Freaky in slomo!

(1) Show this thread

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

Sun Tzu

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication

Had to follow you with a name like that!

(1) Show this thread

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

At times, but the proofs and instructions as well as the anon posts got us through it so far.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

To include me I'm afraid...Know just enough to sound insane and dangerous!!! LOL

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Will there be anything left to save by the time we get to the finale?...or will we all be living in tents & hunting squirrels by then? I Do Trust The Plan & God - just hate watching them stuff America down the drain using their big sticks. Love You All!!! 🙏💓🇺🇲

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

Squirrels may have already been eaten by then at this rate...

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Mmmmmmhmmmmmm💯

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

I haven't laughed that hard in a while...🤣🤣🤣

Thank you!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

The Art of War.

Brilliant Military tactics, skillful maneuvering and precise execution pf objectives down to the tiniest detail.

This movie has everything...chaos, intrigue, suspense, deception, decoys, plants, disinformation, spies, high tech special effects, plot twists, and more surprises on the way.

It's like Sun Tzu's amped up version of The Sting mashed up with The Matrix, Red October and The Sum of All Fears.

While I appreciate the sacrifices MIL and white hats have made and the effort they've gone to in order to minimize collateral damage (Fully understand it could have been sooooo much worse), I still find it hard to "Enjoy the show" because the suffering is very real and people are hurting immensely. Looking forward to THE END of this movie and can't wait for the final credits to roll. 🙏🏼