Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

😅

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The bit the ball is against in the middle started to look like it was rotating in one direction, then it paused and sort of looked to reverse direction a tiny bit...

If it gauged anger, it would have spun off the screen, and probably be half way to Hawaii by now... 😁

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yeah! Not moving.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

lol I think I can feel it . ;)

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

A good training tool, find your balance, if you find stress from this, hold the line and find your balance. EMPOWERMENT.

More of an eyeball movement test.😉

Why would any of us be stressed? 😁

That is just creepy

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Do you have one that shows how pissed off one is?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thankfully not moving

lol my view is not moving...dead flat...thank God this is not a pissed off test...it would be mach speed....

Followed Q from the start been a hell of a ride!!! WWG1WGA

that crap is spinning Trump needs to make a move!!!!

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

I posted this image on facebook and they say its False information, now they are blocking images -Fook FB

Fact-Check from Reuters Fact Check
About This Notice
The same false information was checked in another post by fact-checkers. There may be small differences.
Independent fact-checkers say this information has no basis in fact.
Learn more about how Facebook works with independent fact-checkers to stop the spread of false information.

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

it's barely moving . is this thing broken lol ! cause i stress alot

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I am one CALM person then...

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

never budged. But I assure you, I'm wound faitry tight.

Rock Steady! This is about the sixth time I've seen it, and it don't move!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

Pretty calm!👍❤️

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙂🌴🇺🇸 No stress!

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

It kind of moves once in a while in minute increments.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

A very slight movement for me, I guess that explains the Liberal aspect tht exists in life!!😅🙏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

No movement at all. Thought for sure it would. Then what is it I do feel right now

Trump is my POTUS 🇺🇸 Still holding the line #MAGA Gen.Flynn Q WWG1WGA ⭐⭐⭐🇺🇸

Well that sucks, guess I'm ready to stroke out. 🙄

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

How do you turn it on?

It's stock still for me, LOL.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

stressed or not I can manipulate its movement by the point at which I stare at the image. The more periphreal, the more it moves.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm pretty calm... except for the sudden ringing in my ears that left months ago.

i have astigmatism in both eyes. calm or stressed, the image will always move.

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

😎None to barely moving

That image is static AF. Moar popcorn please!

Still not moving. ☺️👍🏻🥱