See what bothers me is the focus on gender and sexuality, dems, left, right. Many are complicit. This movement isn't about that! If it is then I'm in the wrong place! Can't have unity in the face of exclusion! The universal motive driving this is far beyond divisiveness. Everytime a comment is made that implies a divisive stance, we take away the necessary postive energy required to make this shift happen. You have a right to feel the way you do but this is well beyond man-made constructs and limited perceptions or beliefs. On a soul level there is no gender, sexuality or left and right.

Only people mentioned by @I_Am_That_I_Am_59 in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Darlene Jubert to his Publication

You can be anything you want to be. It's when you push your ideology on me and the children, that's when I fight back. A parent shouldn't push a religion on their children or their sexuality or even their political views. Let them decide for themselves through time. This is exactly how I feel about picking a name for a child before they are born. Give it a year and let that child show you their personality first. I'm not for or against anyone's sexual preference, but just don't throw it down my throat.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

In response Darlene Jubert to his Publication

💗Beautifully written, thank you!💗