Sunset in Scottsdale, AZ tonight with a#storm approaching with a lot of lightning. I took this photo myself, I never saw such a straight line of clouds, it is like an edge, Camelback Mountain was to the immediate right and this was covering the mountain and about a 1/4 mile south of it. Anyone ever see anything like this?

Only people mentioned by @Patriot1650 in this post can reply

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

Climate change...We need to get to the Wizard behind the curtain and leave Mother Nature alone to do her thing...

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

refraction edge of something big?

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

We are unvaxxed and my wife who has BP issues said that her BP went through the roof tonight. I came home from work and vomited and then felt fine. Something is going on.

(2) Show this thread