Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Too many good people are getting destroyed.

It should be EVERYONES red line.

Enough is enough.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Words mean nothing.... Action is key - Once people understand that Jesus gave us authority over the world just like Adam it's over. What a hidden truth that I just learned last night. We have all the power to change the world !!!!

Are you saying Jesus gave Adam authority or Adam had authority over the world?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Best Is can explain it -> God gave Adam and his seed Authority over the world in the garden until the sin, after which Adam and Eve were cast out. When Jesus died on the cross he gave authority to his disciples to do healings and other great works and also back to man. Meaning we can step up in the Authority of our LORD and we have power to do the same if that is GOD's will for us...