Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Political smack talkers, Politically incorrect, Patriotic, Deplorables,Kag, Trump2024 Patriot Youtube Rumble Spotify

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

He is so cold about it. What about the families of the people. most died alone and not knowing what was going on because no visitors. F this guy.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

RIP Cuomo!! Who cares about you, NO ONE!!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

There is a place reserved for him in hell

books, painting, walks in nature

@mrdeeds1111
It's realy amazing to see that those crazy psychopats can be in these positions they are in. Maybe it's time to test people on their social skills, to see if they are mentally oke. Also here in Holland we have lots of crazy people in important positions. That should not be so!Dangerous!
There was even a civil servant that drugged and raped a young boy, in cooperation with a docter who was a friend of him. The boy woke up in the middle of the night and crowled out of the house, where people found him> a case of one lucky survival. True horror> 14 years old boy.

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Evil bastard.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

This POC has so much blood on his hands that he'll be doing the lady macbeth during his last few moments of his life. There isn't a thing to remove that durn spot, but the blood of Jesus. Fredo should have never put wuflu infected people in the nursing homes with those who were most prone to catch it and have underlying health issues as well. Son of a Sucker.

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

This bring so much anger out in me. I just laid my mother to rest. (non covid related) but the thought of her being in a nursing home with this nutbrain in charge? WOW!!! If I lived in NY and my mom passed away due to this Jack@ss ... Well......I would want justice. I won't express my thoughts of my justice because I know God will will do that for me. I just hope people will see what evil is behind our Government. I am looking forward to better days. In God We Trust.