@SantaSurfing This warning with link to wikipedia is now appearing under your YouTube videos!

Wikipedia
QAnon is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. president Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal.

Only people mentioned by @LauraTrutherKing in this post can reply

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

its complete bs... i read it all and they want us to look crazy look up blm they prsise them...

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

So they are using the same Wikipedia that is known by it own statement to have questionable content.....

As a consequence of the open structure, Wikipedia "makes no guarantee of validity" of its content, since no one is ultimately responsible for any claims appearing in it.[162] Concerns have been raised by PC World in 2009 regarding the lack of accountability that results from users' anonymity,[163] the insertion of false information,[164] vandalism, and similar problems.

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. 🐸🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 grandkids call me BEGA.

I smell PANIC

Brit, Ex Forces. President Trump/Patriots/Anon Supporter. Love travelling, wildlife & so much more. God Bless.

we're not far- right, just right. I'll live with the rest of the definition, no problem. 👍