SirHuckleberry NANA profile picture
SirHuckleberry NANA
6 m

1/2
SirHuckleberry NANA 1 m
Well for instance Nana is still on the fence on Ron DeSantis. IMHO is is classic CIA, farm raised, hansome man, prior military, saving us in so many ways that we view him as a Pres, candidate already.Cabal creates the problem then gives us a savior, all thro our history. We think we are getting this great Republican but many of them have been just as in bed with the evils as the Dems. All working together against us. Give enought truth that we join in or help us just enough to make us think we have something different. The ONLY ONE that has been different is Trump.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Actors like acting*They say what you want to hear. I trust Trump & Jim Jordan

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

controlled Opposition

DeSantis is not one that I trust. I've seen pictures of him in his younger days and he looks different. He's right up there with Rogan and Alex Jones. I don't trust them either.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Wasn't he removed and an actor playing him now?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Wasn't he removed and an actor playing him now?

(2) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

its that nudge, feeling that i too often ignore, that had me feeling the same about desantis. no reason, no proof,

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Well Nana isnt saying one way or the other just having a conversation on possibilities.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean, Angela. I have that nudge about desantis too. I hope I'm wrong but something feels off to me.

(2) Show this thread

I hate to say I'm having the same thoughts about Kari. I hate feeling this way. We need people who are going to work WITH us, not get elected to become useless rinos. I pray every day these people are the real deal.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

I hope she's on the good side!

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

I don't trust Kari Lake either. Something tells me she's compromised. I know she was an extremely BIG supporter & contributor for Obama. And all of a sudden she turns Republican? Pres Trump typically "endorses" folks that are compromised to show us who the black hats are. If she is, they'll get her. Pres Trump "endorsed" one of my state's senators who everyone knows is as crooked as the day is long. I only trust our man DJT.

(4) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I wish I could find the article I read a year or so ago saying that he and Bondi were deep into chikd trafficking. I don’t trust anyone these days.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yeah I read a couple years ago that Bondi was dirty but ya never know what is disinformation, it was during the impeachment,

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I sit on the same wall as you.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Probably acting to save his life.
Signature handshake.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

mask on

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Same for Teddy Cruz

(3) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

I agree! He is kind of “too good to be true” which Ive always been told not to trust!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

Ifk not saying either way, guess we will see.

It is really a coin flip could go either way.
We will see how it turns out.

If he goes against Trump or JR.

(1) Show this thread

Good guy or installed actor?

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread