The last few minutes of POTUS's speech from last night. He's telling us what is to come...

- We will have Greatness again
- America's comeback begins this November
- November 2024 - That's the big one
- As long as we cannot lose our spirit, our Movement will never be defeated

We have to be patient and hang in there even though some may be having a hard time right now. We can't lose our spirit because we know the best is yet to come!

2024 has got to be optics cause that would be insane. It also goes against VK’s 2023 statement.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Not optics at all. This is what I believe Trunp is referring to as the big one as hinted at by VK.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Could be...but I took his statement differently.
I mean we know he has to say it to the public, but I also read it as things start this November and maybe fully, fully end/rolled out by '24....aka the beginning to a beautiful brave new world sort of thingy!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I took it that way too until he said 2024 & I had to do a double take. Makes more sense 2024 will be a big reveal. 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread