#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Old electronics & energy out? New in?
Looking forward to getting to this 👇🏼

In response New Years Day to her Publication

so you think a new iphone no longer makes sense to buy?

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

Im not sure because Im not sure how long we’ll have to wait. Personally my iPhone 6 was dying so i had no choice and i just biught a refurbished iphone 11 pro for about $400-500 from BestBuy online. i researched the phones and the iphone 12 and anything higher have connection to 5G which i did not want.
Good luck, friend. I know it was a tough decision for me.

so, it was supposed to be a funny expression of the fact that we all expect there to be a paradise on earth in a week...
but until there is an internet and a phone that drives our whole life as the master wishes, so the iphone is a good option because of the closed system...
we still need a connection to the world, we need to look at anonup...
hopefully we will soon see a quantum system that will give us freedom...

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kju17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kira Kju, click on at the bottom under it