Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ‘€i just said this summer "i have been bizy" alot(...)but with my kids πŸ˜†β˜οΈπŸ›‘οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‘€πŸ˜…

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Always in his time not ours….we only have to remain on Faith Street and never give up on his blessing for us πŸ™πŸ»β™₯️

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

YOU KNOW THAT STEVE IS ONE OF THEM. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW. THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

EGO= Easing God Out
There is always a huge difference between making demands of God and making a simple request. That is why we are asked to go to him like little children - a humble and contrite heart.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i dont wanna blow your cover so to speak,so i cropped you out, but thats a meme now

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry Nana is a bit behind answering,

Love the = on EGO

Humble is a huge word Nana believes as well.

"He Understands Me Being Less Ego" maybe.

(2) Show this thread