Heavenly Father,
I come to you in prayer. I come here to pray for protection for Sophia & Yeshua. I ask your waring Angels to surround Yeshua & Sophia , to keep them safe & give them strength. Father, God, I have a heavy heart because I can feel my brothers & sisters. God , they are suffering & they too are weighted down with heavy hearts & anger. God we need you because you are our Farher but we need our Mother too. Father, your children are starving , we are spiritually malnourished. We NEED Mother to nourish us with her spirit , her wisdom & most of all her love. We need you both right now more then ever. Father, God, I pray Mother can embrace her children , because at this moment, we need her. I pray that we can embrace Mother to bring us comfort & strength. I pray that Mother can lift our spirits like only Mom's can do & help those who are unsure what is happening to them & bring them comfort & peace.
In the name of Mighty Jesus, I pray,
Amen and Amen 🙏🕊️✝️

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it