#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Started off a bit angry with zero reason yesterday, decided to channel it because angry is an ugly look. Converted to vibes.
Now any electronic stands no chance. 1 PC, 4 TV/Monitors, and 1 Camera in 12 hours.
If anyone needs a TV or Monitor destroyed I'm your guy.

Maybe…

Zero, 1,4,1,12 =#014112 hex. = Green

Q1827: “Previews are over. Showtime!”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Nice!!

Cowboy - You actually may be on to something... Mr Pool post from yesterday!

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1558561924601765889?s=20

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I do NOT like Mr. Pool. I get bad vibes from him ALL THE TIME. I don't like how he tries to dox. He plays games like he gets taken off Twitter when he doesn't. It's a game to him that I don't like AT ALL.

He tries to misdirect.

In this case the numbers are scrambled. 1122 should be together. The other 37 could be 37 or 73 and on either end of the numbers.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had a dream weeks ago with tons of GREEN 🤔☘️

(4) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

AKA British Racing Green! That means GO!

August 9th Vibes

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

kind of like a true emarald:)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts