Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I've always said this.. and I still do, But that's 'probably because' I'm NOT a doctor..😜!

Same here, I remember those days

I'm a cool headed person, I don't procrastinate.

Same here too. Just as old to recognize all the lies they're selling us

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I remember when someone got chicken pox all our mothers would take us over to play to get it over and done with! Teachers got a break, and we all survived.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

my doctor always says this .Its just a virus let your body do its.thing..m

When I was a kid and we caught colds, my Grandpa, who was a doctor, always told us, “If you take medicine for it, it will be gone in 7 days. If you DON’T take medicine for it, it’ll be gone in a week.”
I think I was an adult when I finally caught on. 😳🤣

June 2020 my husband was told he had covid even though he had 2 negative tests and then he prescribed Augmentin, which treats bacteria but his dignosis was still Covid.🤪 he demanded to be discharged from hospital. He told the nurse to start the discharge paper work ir don't "I'm leaving". They actually wanted a 3rd test.

I have told so many people this the last few years when talking about the "pandemic & jabs"!!! Our son used to have lots of ear infections when he was little & the Dr. would always say this. No one seemed to remember. Then I would say "Must be the Mandela Effect" ... then they really thought I was crazy! LOL

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

You mean like before Kovid came around....🤣🤩🙏

😂And rubbing Vicks everywhere was the cure.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

books, painting, walks in nature

Viruses dont exist at all... This is fact checked and is a real fact!
They never could prove the existance of any virus! All cases won by the experts of universities. Those viruses are the great lie, and all those viruses are patented by the pharma's. You can only patent something, if you created it yourself. This truth will shock the world!

https://greatreject.org/dr-stefan-lanka-claims-about-viruses-are-false/

(Dutch version)
https://www.transitieweb.nl/vaccinaties/dr-stefan-lanka-alle-claims-over-virussen-als-ziekteverwekkers-zijn-onjuist/

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Me too !!

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Yep, same here!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💥💥