Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

could not load video.

Anyone else get this message when trying to view this video?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

You might want to change your browser to BRAVE.

You might want to keep BRAVE once you discover there are no popup ads whatsoever.

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Yes.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Mouthy Buddha is da bomb....

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Here is a link to the Mouthy Buddah video library... look at them all. https://lbry.tv/@MouthyBuddha:a

MW Anon who believes in GOD, the constitution and the American Flag!! #TRUMP2020

This link no longer works. whrre is the original source? maybe we can get ut reloaded to the info out.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Bonnie 'n Clyde to her Publication
(1) Show this thread