Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A little story about Julian and me.

Back on December 8, 2010 my book was released. Prior to the book being released, I was making arrangements with Julian to release the evidence in my book. Within a few months time, a week before my drop off, he was arrested on false charges of rape. This was a false narrative used to hide what really was going on. Nov. 18, 2010 - A Swedish court orders Assange's arrest over rape allegations, which he denies.

The people working my case offered to get him off on the charges but he refused and wanted to do it his way.

Remember the original Miami shoe bomber? That was another false narrative used to hide the truth. The guy whose picture was used worked alongside my computer guy at the cable company. The gov't was trying to scare us into not talking by making it appear people were dropping dead around us because they knew too much. Didn't work though. EXPOSED them any way. It's in my book.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

wow...can't wait to hear your full story one day.
thanks for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

prayers for JA safety He should be FREE

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Set him free... so he can suicide himself? I think protective custody in an unknown location might be a good idea.. He understands the knowledge he has is vitally important for everyone, except for those that the information will help them climb the gallows. It's time to let this stuff rip. This nasty fart session is over, chit or get off the pot!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The “White Hats” are - and recent history supports me in this - notoriously BAD and INEPT at protecting people with information / truth that could destroy the Cabal eg. Jeffrey Epstein (assuming he’s actually dead) - unless, of course, the deaths of key witnesses are part of “The Plan.”

Extradition - if it happens publicly - is NOT going to be good for Mr. Assange’s health I think.

We shall see.