Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

also causes bacterial infections.

We live in a world governed by Corporations who own most of where we go on a Daily bases. They have trained their employees to throw us out of the store or call the cops to have us arrested. Then if some company is so bold to allow no masks in thier establishment, all it would take is for a rotten Democrat to walk in and report them to the Govenor to fine them $10,000. Its a no win for the little guy, I just hope the bad Govenors not only get arrest but hung for crimes against humanity. They should start in NY and NJ.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Guess what ELSE wearing a mask does?

It shows you're willing to be a participant in satanic ritual, just like the satanic half-time shows at sport games, various "awards," and the whole We Together at Home thingy that WHO & various Hollyweird stars put on...

Just another satanic ritual to hypnotize you & make them feel more sure that their takeover will be successful.

Think about that.

Explain how Taiwan, New Zealand and South Korea managed to get a disease under control that is out of control in most other places of the world.

I am Ekklesia! Spirited Southern gal, in the fight since '63. We know what we know. If faith is the absence of fear, then I fear NOTHING.

WE NEED TO PICK A DATE, FOLKS!!!#dropthemask