Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's all good just put them in microwave for 3 minutes on high lol and if you see sparks you know it's working

Ur so scary..lol

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛VK, I mean no disrespect, but control it, and protect them!

Story of my life

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Magneto

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Learn From The Past Create The Future You Like
You Are Blessed With An Extraordinary Soul

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Do you know about Street Light Interference (SLI)? I've had it most of my adult nightly life - turning off lights only near the end of their life cycle. Wish I knew more!#SLider

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

i do the same
my entire life…
wifi printers are my favorite lol

wish we knew why

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I have never been able to wear a watch. It always quits. My Mum taught me to dowse for water when i as 7 because the lrods always responded.

Just watched this 23 minute interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, for the first time —
Fry Fauci and the rest of [them].

https://rumble.com/vw3740-plandemic-1-documentary-covid-19.html

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Hes Worse than Megele Needs to be in jail. Everyone whos taken the shot has HIV.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The Earth is electric, we are electic, our fields interact. Sometimes they are compatible, sometimes not.

I can divine for water - my body transmits the change in the Earths field, as water passes through its electrical field, to the rods I hold, and they react.

I do not feel this field, or its changes, or control it, but it is most certainly there.

Press [f] to pay respects - (Call of Duty)

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

some folks blow street lights and computers, i tear up every car i drive, no one lets me drive their cars😆

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

keep your balance vk. we need one another

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

keep your balance vk. we need one another

So yesterday was FryDay (Pun intended) —

Today is 8.6.22 > 18.
Caps = 44 (BO).
Extra “f” = 6 > Fooked.
TS = 2:03 > 23 > PAIN > 5:5.

Forget the electronics, me likey VK. :)

On the other hand,
These people are evil.
May all of [them] FRY. ⚡️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Well Tesla Jr🙄 why are you frying them? What are you creating that is killing the lectronics🤔 everything is going dark vibeage✔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

dark to light

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

RIP to your avionics guys

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Shocking VK!✨

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

hope you don’t have any chickens.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Gematria > frying everfything

Where We Go One We Go All
John F Kennedy Junior
Quantum Computer
The Stock Market Crash
Seventeen Seventeen
Nine Eleven Part Two
Christ Is Coming Now
Entrance To The Golden Age

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOL GREAT UPDATE VK VERY SHOCKING VIBES

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Electronic devices do not like high vibrations. Welcome to the other side, brother. 🤗 ❤️

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

Lol....my late husband banned me from his computer. I'd just zap the shit out of it if I touched it!

(1) Show this thread

Are we there yet?

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

You dont need em anyway.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

ground yourself brother!
vibes are up...like as a kid you shuffle across rhe carpet to make static
i lost count on how many times ive been told in person or over the phone that"oh im sorry this is strange my screen just went black"