Australia.
Man tracks down & confronts the Doctor that gave his family member a vaccination πŸ’‰ which killed his family member.

I hope the Doctor is now terrified to walk down the streets & I hope he spends the rest of their days living as hermits & living in fear.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

This seems a little staged to me, almost like muscle guy was holding back a laugh. Regardless, every doctor who participated in this mass genocide, need to suffer the consequences, this includes friends of mine

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Trust me. I have been that man two times now having gone into hospital and news station crazed after my wife was killed. The rage is still here, and will be until the last breath of these people has been released.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

πŸ™πŸŒΉ

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

we tried to warn them. All they saw was πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’². Much more to come.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I said it 6mths ago that this would happen, just figures
I think we all could read the righting's on the wall here
just Wait till all the parents start 2 wake to this ,there's going 2 b hell 2 pay!! js

why is he just sitting there.......is it normal to have a boomerang inur car lol..........

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

He is just sitting there because he is a coward, he would have been shitting in his pants.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

And so it begins…..

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

I hope that everyone who participated in this crime in any way will end up like this and worse