1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

it took so long bf this came to meπŸ˜πŸŽ‚ but i am okey now, this meme is perfect

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response memes matter to her Publication

πŸ’›πŸ˜‡πŸ’›God bless!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,and thank God he keeps blessing youπŸ’šπŸ€²

In response memes matter to her Publication

πŸ’›Definitely!!! He has helped me, every step of the way!!! God/Jesus, Mother Mary, the High Arch Angels, Ascended Masters, and soooooo many souls and beings! I Thank each and every one who has been along my path and journey, even those who did me wrong and hurt me and haters included! I wouldn't be where I am today without everyone! TY!!!

,oh [them] most of all😐i thinkπŸ‘€πŸ”Žatleast this:

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it