Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

They are sure good at burying whatever they don’t want us to know… and lying about everything else.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏Wow! This will be such a Blessing! So many are homeless now and unemployed not to mention hungry. God make this refund find its way to All Humans the Government stole it from. Make it happen fast Lord, People are in need and hurting. In the Name of Jesus Christ I Pray. Amen. 😊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha🤗
And just where do I sign up for my refund Please ?
My roof has a leak 😂

That is just the beginning of what will be
restored to all
in this Jubilee Year —

#TheBestIsTrulyToCome

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

At this stage, not sure it will be this year. Not sure we can go that far, but I said it last year & the year before & here we are! 😂

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WOW! WE ARE ALL RICH. LOL! OH. I FORGOT THE 1% HAS IT ALL.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

I WANT MY $2.00 !!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts