"In order for victims of Jeffrey Epstein to receive compensation from the Epstein Victim's Compensation Program set up by his estate, they have to sign away their right to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell.
-
The Epstein Estate has paid out $125 million (so far) to about 150 individuals through this court-approved "voluntary compensation program".
-----
Meaning for slightly less than a million dollars a piece, they have silenced 150 witnesses that might have otherwise testified against Ghislaine Maxwell, or in one of the other 7 lawsuits still active against Epstein.

They are buying off victims."(...)

https://t.me/General_PattonQ/334

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response memes matter to her Publication

they should flip it on them, class action with testimony and use the 125 million bribery as proof they knowingly did harm!! Burden of proof is low and stakes are high!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

think they took the bait?

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

RELEASE THE EPSEIN LIST NOW. HOW MANY JUDGES ARE ON THIS LIST? COPS? MAYORS? ETC. UNTIL WE ARREST ALL OF THESE SICK HUMANS. THERE IS NO JUSTICE.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

until its public that they are arrested
,catch and release is said to be a bad tactic but with todays irregulare warfare and tech i am thinking its atleast a pickle to weave [them] out
tick tock

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Typical criminality that should not be allowed.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Testimony should not legally be allowed for sale.